Design is my first love, but strategy is my native language.
I graduated from North West Regional College Foundation (Art & Design, Student of the Year) and Cardiff School of Art & Design in Wales (Graphic Communications, Honours), where I elevated my creative work to a whole new conceptual level. Between these prestigious programs, and observing my father -- also an entrepreneur -- I was immersed in experiences that proved I could use design to create tangible beauty, all while supporting the lives and livelihoods of others.
Developing my design skills allows me to now serve businesses with the creative direction necessary to be both profitable and purposeful.
Today, my clients look like:
you're successfully selling your products and services, but need help creating consistency in your brand collateral
startups and new businesses
you're in the early stages of understanding your brand's value, but need expert design counsel to communicate your lineup of offering visually
primary and secondary schools
you're busy educating young minds, but recognise the need for materials that entice new students through print and digital marketing
Some of the ways I can help are through:
- A brand consultation that aligns your core value with the needs of your target audience
- Advisement on how best to communicate to your present and future customers
- Design through digital marketing, such as infographics, explainer videos, or social media graphics
- Print marketing collateral, such as business cards, publications, annual reports or leaflets
- Web design that's responsive and mobile friendly, with an easy-to-navigate content management system
- A la carte art direction, through book covers, posters and hand-drawn illustration
I use design to communicate your brand with effective strategy and meaningful visuals.